- Customer’s visit our website BrandsVille.pk
- Use of Brands Ville application
- Visiting a Brands Ville store or reaching to our content and services
- Contacting Brands Ville’s customer services center/ customer care team
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before proceeding with your shopping at Brands Ville:
To register for the personal account, the customer must be 16 and above. You must have to subscribe to Brands Ville emails before placing your order at Brands Ville. As per site is not related to children; therefore, the site is intended to collect children’s information.
Brands Ville is a legitimate Comodo secure site. Customers can check it by;
Visiting the original URL as it comes from BrandsVille.pk
Clicking on any of the Comodo logos (available on the site) to check the status of the valid server certificate
About the information, we collect.
The Brands Ville collects customer’s personal information to store, use, share, and transfer electronically or physically. The information is collected, grouped, and stored in the following categories:
1st group: identity and contact information including; title, first name, last name, birth, contact number, delivery address, billing address (in case it’s different from the delivery address), email address, or any other information you prefer to provide.
2nd group: financial and transaction information, including details of bank account and payment cards, and mode of payment.
3rd group: technical information including IP address, login info, location and time zone setting, browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, operating system, and platform or any other technology on your devices that you are using to access our application or website.
4th group: profile information including customer’s full name, date of birth, contact number, email address, shipping and billing address, history of purchase and order, favourite products and wish list, brand preferences, password, and contact history with the Customer Care Team or any other information you prefer to provide.
5th group: usage information that includes the complete history track of customer’s mode of using site, application, products, and services.
6th group: marketing and communication information, including your preferences in receiving promotional info, contact history of customer’s calls, live chats, web forms, emails, and social media.
7th group: social information will be collected if customers choose to link their social media accounts with Brands Ville.
How do we collect customers’ information?
Brands Ville collects customer’s information from the following sources when customer;
- Fill out the registration form whether online or in-store;
- Consult or receive treatment;
- Place an order;
- Requests to receive promotional/marketing info;
- Signup to the newsletters;
- Register to get any offered loyalty scheme;
- Contact our customer care centre/team;
- Enter a survey, promotion, or competition, or give some feedback.
The Brands Ville’s site or any application may also collect the technical information about the product or service automatically through the customer’s browsing actions and patterns. We often collect this information by using technologies like server logs, cookies, or other similar means.
Furthermore, Brands Ville may also collect the customer’s information from third parties, including search info providers, advertising networks, payment service providers, and analytics providers.
How do we use customer’s information?
The Brands Ville uses the customer’s information in the following ways;
Contact and identity information
This information is used to;
- Deliver customer’s purchases to them
- Provide required beauty advice and beauty treatments to the customers
- Send service messages or updates via SMS and email
- Create and manage customer’s Brands Ville account
- Handle returns and provide customer care and support
- Check customer’s identity for security purpose
- Show customers the Brands Ville adverts when they browse the web
- Direct customers to the required and right part of the website
- Well communicate with the customers
- Enrol customers in their corporate partnership scheme
It includes the information about;
- Taking payments and giving refunds
- Preventing and detecting any fraud cases
Technical and usage information
- This information is collected to;
- Improve Brands Ville’s site and any application
- Set most demanded default options such as currency or language etc.
- Keep Brands Ville’s site safe and secure.
- Assess the most liked and used products among the customers