Give your cheeks a little pink-me-up with creamy mattes and silky, shimmery satins. This collection of sassy blush trios in sweet shades slays every look with a blendable formula and wearable, oh-so-you shades.
THE SHADE GAME
HOW TO USE
Slay it your way, Morphe Babe. But if you need a little inspo, here are our fave ways to wear Blushing Babes.
Pop of Fuchsia -åÊVisionaryåÊ(glimmering rich rose) /åÊHotåÊ(matte fuchsia) /åÊEdgyåÊ(matte watermelon pink)
- Swipe your brush across all three shades for a custom flush.
- Blend the first shade on the left with the middle shade to lighten things up.
- Wear each shade separately to get a look that has softer definition than a contouring palette.
- Sweep on shades with a fan brush (we heart the R12 Deluxe Highlight Fan) to create glowy, subtle color.
A TONE OF YOUR OWN
Follow these quick tips for when you‰۪re on the hunt for your most flattering flush.
- If you have fair or light skin, choose blushes that are similar to the depth of your skin tone. You‰۪ll probably love pinks, soft nude browns, and cool tones. Apply them with light, less dense brushes that have synthetic bristles.
- Play the blush field if you have medium to tan skin (but we‰۪re betting you‰۪ll kill it in corals and peach tones).
- Morphe Babes that have a dark to deep skin tone can rock rich fuchsias, berries, and rich, warm tones. Skip blushes that have any cool tones, and choose a natural hair brush that has more density and delivers bold color.
åÊNet Wt. 10g / 0.35 oz.