The 16HR Camo Concealer is your secret weapon to putting your best face forward. The holy grail of next-level-perfection concealers, this rich, creamy formula blends in like a second skin-setting the stage for whatever look your heart desires. Set it with a light powder application for a natural, minimalist approach, or go full-on maximalist with bold red lips and black eyeliner. Your imagination is the limit.
e.l.f. makes the best of beauty accessible to every eye, lip, and face. Your originality is infinite, and we are inspired by what makes you unique. From the early explorer to the trend-obsessed beauty junkie-glam or bare faced, minimalist, maximalist and every look in between-we are for every eye, lip, and face. Proud to be 100% vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide.
Why we love:
- 16HR COVERAGE: The e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer is a full-coverage, 16-hour wear concealer which conceals, corrects, contours and highlights for flawless skin. The shade Light Sand is light with neutral undertones. Note: 16hr Camo Concealer shades run lighter; we recommend matching by bottle image.
- ULTRA PIGMENTED & QUICK-DRY: The 16HR Camo Concealer has a highly pigmented thick formula that dries matte, is quick drying and won’t settle into fine lines or creases. Ideal for all skin types.
- VERSATILE DOE FOOT APPLICATOR: This liquid concealer features a large doe foot applicator that applies the creamy formula evenly and precisely for maximum coverage, and allows you to sculpt, contour and highlight.
- HELPS CONTROL SHINE: Enriched with Avocado Oil to moisturize and protect skin, and Kaolin Clay to help control excess oil and shine.
- SKIN-LOVING INGREDIENTS: All e.l.f. products are made from skin-loving ingredients you want, minus the toxins you don’t—all at good-for-you prices. All e.l.f. products are 100% cruelty-free and Vegan.
HOW TO USE: Prep the under eye area with the Illuminating Eye Cream followed by the Poreless Putty Primer on top. Use the doefoot applicator to apply concealer to desired areas. Blend concealer with the Flawless Concealer Brush by stippling areas that needed heavier coverage and buffing out the remainder. Fingers or a sponge can be used as an alternate to blend the concealer.