Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette is an essential bright makeup palette that includes 14 all-new matte and metallic shades for eyes and face. The paradise-inspired springtime color collection features vibrant jewel tones and bright pops of color. Use the professional-quality makeup kit to create a wide range of vacation makeup looks. Riviera Palette includes 8 ultra-mattes, 4 metallics and 2 duo chromes plus a dual-ended makeup brush and a large mirror housed inside travel-friendly packaging.
- Sails (Matte white)
- Yacht (Duo Chrome mauvy taupe with a violet shift)
- Seychelles (Metallic aqua marine)
- Palermo (Metallic jewel pink)
- Seaside (Duo Chrome silver with a subtle blue shift)
- Inheritance (Metallic true gold)
- Mediterranean (Metallic sky blue)
- Estate (Matte soft pastel peachy pink)
- Cabana (Matte muted birch mustard)
- Coastline (Matte pastel soft peach)
- Bahamas (Matte bright bold candy hot pink pressed pigment)
- Monte Carlo (Matte cool mid-tone pink)
- Cannes (Matte bright violet purple pressed pigment)
- Palm (Matte dark chocolate brown pressed pigment)
*Bahamas, Cannes and Palm are not intended for use around the immediate eye area.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- The full-pigment powder formula delivers high color payoff and intensity
- Contains 14 all-new shadows and pressed pigments, with 8 ultra-mattes, 4 metallics and 2 duo chromes
- Wide shade range allows you to create everything from cool- and warm-toned neutral looks to daring bright eye looks, shimmering glam looks and bold smoky eyes
- Includes a dual-ended brush and a large mirror housed inside travel-friendly packaging
- Cruelty-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, and dermatologist tested
HOW TO APPLY
- Whether you’re applying a bold pink look or a shimmery sea-inspired smokey eye, a little goes a long way with the full-pigment formula—use only minimal product to create high-impact looks.
- To apply makeup, use the flat end of the eye makeup brush to deposit color, highlight or pack the shade onto the lid. Use the fluffy end to diffuse and blend out the color.
- For added intensity, mist your eyeshadow brush with a setting spray before dipping into metallic shades or pressed pigments.
- Use pressed pigment shade Bahamas as a bold blush color for the face or body.
- Estate and Cabana are ideal base colors while Inheritance and Coastline work perfectly as warm, bright transition shades.
- To create an effortless evening makeup look, apply a layer of Mediterranean over the entire lid and blend out Estate from the crease to above the brow bone. Then, apply Sails to the tear duct and brow bone.
- For a soft yet intense eye look, apply Yacht onto the upper and lower lids, then apply Seychelles along the lower lash line. Add Coastline as a warm transition color.
- For an illuminated day look, apply Mediterranean onto the upper lid and add Seychelles at the outer corners.