Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINA® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 2 is a professional-grade artistry palette featuring 25 deluxe-sized, high-performance shades with a gorgeous aqua-themed color story. An expansion of the NORVINA® Collection, this pro palette lets you own even more Norvina-curated shades and create your most artistic makeup looks yet.
- A1 (Shimmer hot pink pressed pigment)*
- A2 (Matte lime yellow)
- A3 (Shimmer lime)
- A4 (Shimmer periwinkle pressed pigment)*
- A5 (Shimmer teal)
- B1 (Matte green with large sparkle that doesn’t alter the formula)
- B2 (Matte deep periwinkle blue pressed pigment)*
- B3 (Matte jade green)
- B4 (Matte ultramarine blue pressed pigment)*
- B5 (Matte azure blue)
- C1 (Multi-shade reflective shimmer champagne)
- C2 (Matte sky blue with sparkle)
- C3 (Matte cobalt blue pressed pigment)*
- C4 (Matte Prussian blue)
- C5 (Matte oxblood pressed pigment)*
- D1 (Multi-reflective green silver)
- D2 (Matte bold orange pressed pigment)*
- D3 (Matte hot pink pressed pigment)*
- D4 (Matte yellow with large sparkle)
- D5 (Matte navy blue pressed pigment)*
- E1 (Matte emerald green with large sparkle)
- E2 (Shimmering amethyst)
- E3 (Matte teal green)
- E4 (Matte red brown pressed pigment)
- E5 (Matte black pressed pigment)*
*A1, A4, B2, B4, C3, C5, D2, D3, D5 and E4 are not intended for use around the immediate eye area.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Carefully curated by Norvina herself, this professional-grade artistry palette features 25 deluxe-sized, high-performance shades with maximum payoff
- Includes a wide range of highly pigmented aqua-themed colors for endless looks
- Perfect for the artist who wants to have the ultimate color collection and for the makeup fanatic who is ready to take their makeup creativity to the next level
- Advanced artistry palette housed inside a beautiful, square-cut, seafoam-green case with gold mermaid-like accents and the ABH x NORVINA® logo on the outside and an extra-large mirror on the inside
- Formulated without gluten, parabens or phthalates
- Dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic
- Cruelty-free and vegan
HOW TO APPLY
- Little pressure is needed when picking up product.
- Apply light shades to highlight and accentuate features. Apply medium shades to contour and transition color for a blended finish. Apply deeper shades to define and line.
- Use a small, dense brush to deposit the pressed pigments and eyeshadows onto your desired area of application. Use a fluffy brush to blend.
- Apply ABH Eye Primer to help these highly saturated pressed pigments and eyeshadows adhere and stay in place, ensuring maximum color payoff and performance.
- Apply any of the bright shades to the cheek area as a blush.
- Mix shades together to create your own custom colors.
- All shades can be applied to the face and body.
- Mist brush with Dewy Set Setting Spray after picking up product for a more intense payoff of shimmer shades.