What It Is
Our best seller, Classic Lash – Giselle, is very natural in style and light in volume
How To Use
- Gently remove lashes from the tray, starting from the outer edge, and wiggle to loosen the band.
- Rest the strip along your lash line and trim the lash as needed to ensure the perfect fit for your eye shape.
- The strip should start where your natural eyelashes begin and end.
- Apply a thin layer of glue (sold separately) along the band of the lashes. As a general rule, the glue should be no wider than the band of the lashes. Wait a few seconds for it to go tacky before application.
- Using tweezers, place the lash where your natural eyelashes begin. Look down and press the strip lash against your lash line in the center, the outer edge and inner corner.
What Else To Know
Classic lashes are made out of synthetic and natural fibers and completely cruelty-free. Lightweight, they are ideal for everyday enhancement, whether you are looking for a subtle, soft and flirty look or you crave enviable (but believable) eyelash length.
GISELLE #1: One of our best selling style, Giselle was named after Huda’s daughter Nour Giselle, inspired by her fluttery and dark natural eyelashes. Very natural in style and light in volume, those lashes are ideal for beginners looking to create a subtle statement and defining their lash line. Gorgeous on their own, they are also perfect for stacking with any other style for maximum, after-hours effect. Lash Glue sold separately.
Hair Length: 0.5 to 1.2cm (might slightly vary depending on production as all lashes are handcrafted)
Band length: 3cm
Band thickness: 0.3mm
All our lashes are hand designed by beauty guru Huda Kattan and hand-crafted with the finest material quality to be the most beautiful and comfortable lash you will ever wear. Whether you are looking for a natural finish or a very dramatic style, synthetic fibers or natural hair, our collections are constantly evolving to adapt your needs and make sure you keep having fun playing with your look.